Want To Get Involved?
If you are interested as a charity to work with us, you must:
- Be a Federally registered charity with the CRA,
- Attend one of our showcase's to see what we do, and if what we do is of interest to you then,
- Sumbitt a leter of intent no longer than one page indicating:
- Why you want to partner with us,
- What benefits you feel you will garner from the partnership
- What benefits you feel Synergy will gain from the partnership
- Your committment to participating in all meetings, training sessions and agreed upon events
- Your committment to building sustainable relationships
Received letters of intent are reviewed and either accepted or not accepted for the selection process. You as a charity are notified of the results and if you are one of the charities accepted for the selection process you will then be requested to forward information on; background material i.e. who you are and the work you do, what would you like to learn from the partnership, they type of goal or goals you would like to set and your thoughts on where monies donated to you will be spent.
The Synergy Board then reviews all submitted material and makes a determination on who Synergy will partner with for the following year. All of this is completed by August. Charities are then notified of the results and our work begins.
If you are interested in performing at the monthly singer/songwriter showcase event at the Vancouver Rowing Club, please fill in the contact form below. We request that you attend a show so that you can have a better sense of who we are and how it all comes together. We respond to all requests and look to showcase diverse and prominent artists. All performers volunteer their time but can bring CDs to sell at the show and will have their Web sites and contact information featured on our Web site as well as in any print publications we publish. If you have any questions, please contact Yvonne at email@example.com
We are always seeking new volunteers to help us with the showcase events and behind the scenes. In particular, we always need people to help with the set up and take down of the show, as well as serving the meal and greeting people as they arrive. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact fill out the Volunteer Application Form. Our volunteer coordinator will get back to you soon. If you have any questions, please contact Yvonne McSkimming at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some pictures of our fun loving volunteers. Won't you come join us!!!!